Itch is a skin sensation that provokes a craving for scratching. When the body produces substances...Read More
Social anxiety disorder, also known as social phobia, is one of the most commonly occurring...Read More
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a growing medical condition amongst adults aged below 40 these...Read More
Anxiety is the normal way your body reacts to different stressful situations of your life. However, it can become harmful if the symptoms become severe and begin interfering with your daily life. The anxiety disorder leads to...Read More
As stated in HGP or the Human Genome Project, diseases develop influenced by genetic as well as...Read More
Psoriasis is one type of skin disorder which has different forms and several other skin disorders...Read More
Ringworm disease is a very common fungal infection, which occurs in both, children and adults but is more common in the former. It is often misunderstood that ringworm is caused due to worms. Ringworm can spread from one person...Read More
The symptoms pertaining to Haemophilus Influenza are not new and the malaise is not a recent one. ...Read More
A Dr Prem Web Magazine Network Website
- Teeth Whitening at Home and in the Dental Clinic
- Growth Hormone: Everything You Need to Know About It
- How IoT is Transforming our Health and the Fitness Industry
- All About Luxury Addiction Treatment Centers
- How does Multigrain Atta help Diabetes?
- 12 Reasons to Purchase the Care Plus Complete Health Insurance Plan
- 4 Amazing Benefits of Online Health Care Services You Need To Know
- How to get rid of Chronic Wrist Pain?
- When Should You Go to Physical Therapy?
- 3 Ways You Can Manage Arthritis