To have a beautiful and flawless skin is every girl’s dream. Good skin is very essential to enhance your beauty and self-confidence. It also symbolizes a person’s general state of health and fitness. We should consider the natural way of dealing with this, which includes the use of fruits along with other habits. Many fruits contain vital elements necessary to maintain the skin’s natural beauty. Here are some the very useful DIY skin care recopies to keep your skin plump.
You can choose from an array of constituents for making your personalized antioxidant serum depending on the type of skin you possess.
- Mature skin: Carrot seed, Jasmine, Lavender, Sandalwood, Myrrh and Rose.
- Normal Skin: Rose, German Chamomile, Geranium and Lavender.
- Sensitive Skin: Yarrow, German Chamomile and Lavender.
- Combination Skin: Sandalwood, Lavender, Geranium.
- Dry Skin: Rose, Jasmine, Sandalwood, and Lavender.
DIY Serum Recipe
- Boil Green Tea leaves in water, cool and add lemon juice (two teaspoons).
- Mix together 15-20 drops of extra virgin olive oil with 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel. Add in content of one Vitamin E capsule. Add this mixture to the lemon and green tea mixture.
- Stir and next add a few drops of essential oil and keep is inside a dark bottle in a fridge.
Blueberry Face Masks
Blue berry is one such herb that can work miracles for your skin. This is a pure heavenly gift to treat blemishes, acne, uneven skin tone and pimples. It strengthens muscles making skin healthier and smoother and is an excellent anti aging agent.
Blueberries and Yogurt
Mash some berries to make a smooth paste and some Greek yogurt together. Apply this mixture on to your face and leave for 20 minutes. Wash off with cold water.
Blueberry and Lemon
This is perfect for oily skin. Add together blueberries, ground almonds, powdered oats and lemon juice. Mix everything and after keeping on the face for 20 min wash with warm water.
Anti ageing Blueberry Mask
- Aloe Vera ¼ tsp
- Vitamin E ¼ tsp
- Honey ¼ tsp
- Olive oil ½ tsp
- Blueberries ¼ cup
- Crushed oats ¼ cup
Mix everything and apply on the face for 15-20 minutes, then wash.
Blueberry and Aloe Mask
Mash together Aloe Vera and cold blueberries and dab the paste under your eyes leaving it for 5-10 min. This would provide you relief from dark circles.
All the above mentioned DIY skin recopies are an excellent way to give your skin that bright and everlasting glow making it more attractive than ever. These are home remedies that can be prepared with readily available materials.