Allergy, pains in joints and muscles, mood swings, weight problems, lack of energy, headache and fatigue are complaints that are not exclusive only to the elderly but now these are experienced by every age group including children. Thus cleansing the body of the accumulated toxins serves as a wonderful way of boosting one’s well-being. Below are five natural ways that will help you detoxify your body. Following these diligently will lead to a healthy liver and body thereby preventing it from bogging down by toxins.
- Water: The key ingredient to help the liver and other vital organs to function well along with getting rid of the waste is by consuming sufficient amount of water. Fluids especially water is crucial for the healthy working of the body system. Drinking at least 8-10 glasses of water daily is a wise idea.
- Exercise: By doing exercise on a regular basis, one will not only feel better but this is a simple way of helping one’s body to detox naturally. Exercise aids in promoting the process of detoxification thereby boosting the body. When one exercises, the blood circulates all through the body, providing nutrients to every organ and muscle. By doing aerobic exercises one builds up sweat through which toxins are released via the skin pores.
- Dry skin brushing: This is an effective and easy way of detoxifying the body. It augments the skin appearance by reducing dead cells and aiding the new skin in regenerating and stimulating blood circulation and greatly augments toxin elimination.
- Herbs: There are certain herbs that are highly beneficial in eliminating toxins from the body. Certain detox herbs, such as milk thistle, psyllium husks, licorice root, yucca root, slippery elm and marshmallow root are beneficial in maximizing liver functions. These help in encouraging the body to reduce wastes as a complete natural body cleanse.
- Detoxing foods: Some of the most beneficial detoxing foods include fruits, such as lime, lemon and orange; vegetables, such as green plants, onions, artichokes, carrots, broccoli, asparagus, kale, cabbage, brussel sprouts, beet, cauliflower, oregano and turmeric; and not to forget garlic which work wonders in stimulating the liver to produce detoxification enzyme which aids to filter toxic residues.
Detoxing the body naturally to remove poisons and toxins is indeed a good idea. What could be a better choice than going natural and avoiding artificial means?